As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting
|Annapurna Expeditions 4|
|4 nights hotel, 35 nights camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
|01||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|02||Expedition preparation day|
|03||Expedition preparation day|
|04||Drive to Besi Sahar and trek to Bulbule|
|05||Trek to Jagat|
|06||Trek to Dharapani|
|07||Trek to Chame|
|08||Trek to Pisang|
|09||Trek to Khola Camp|
|10||Trek to Annapurna 4th Base camp|
|11 – 28||Climbing periods|
|29||Equipment packing at Base camp|
|30||Trek to Manang|
|31||Trek to Thorang Phedi|
|32||Trek to Muktinath via Thorang pass|
|33||Trek to Marpha|
|34||Trek to Gasha|
|35||Trek to Tatopani|
|36||Trek to Beni|
|37||Drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu on evening|
|38||Free day in Kathmandu|
|39||Free day in Kathmandu|
Note: Above day to day itinerary may be change depending on weather and flight.
Package price includes.
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• Walkie Talkie
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crew's table chair during the expedition.
• Annapurna-4 climbing permit and Conservation fees
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for Base Camp expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa’s equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to Humre Base Camp to Kathmandu Flight Tickets & Cargo of Equipment
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Bar bills and laundry, Travel insurance & Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and international airport tax
• High altitude tent for member
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipment for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Climbing Sherpa summit bonus
• Oxygen etc
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.