Baruntse, a substantial and symmetrical snow peak, has four ridges and four summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier flowing north soudh from Cho, to the northwest by the Imja glacier and the Hunku glacier forms the southeast boundary. The three main ridges of Baruntse are situated between these glaciers and form an upturned ‘Y’ running from Cho Polu (6695m) in the north past the Humni La, on to the north summit where it divides. Other well -known mountains in this area are Makalu, Lhotse, Chamlang, Everest and the trekking-peak Mera Peak.
Baruntse is one of the beautiful 7,000m peaks in Nepal. It is also one of the few peaks of this height with a high rate of success of ascent on normal route. The approach to the mountain follows the Mera Peak trek up to Mera La and then to Baruntse base camp. (5,250m).
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|4 nights hotel, 30 days camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
|01||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|03||Briefing in Tourism Ministry|
|04||Fly Lukla – Chutanga|
|05||Chutanga – Nau Lekha|
|06||Nau Lekha – Kothey|
|07||Kothey – Thangnak|
|08||Thangnak – Khare|
|09||Khare – Mera Base camp|
|10||Mera Base Camp – Seto Pokhari|
|11||Seto Pokhari – Baruntse Base Camp|
|12 – 25||Climbing Period|
|26||Baruntse Base Camp – Seto Pokhari|
|27||Seto Pokhari – Mera Base Camp|
|28||Mera Base Camp – Khare|
|29||Khare – Thangnak|
|30||Thangnak – Kothey|
|31||Kothey – Chu Tanga|
|32||Chu Tanga – Lukla|
|33||Lukla – Kathmandu|
Note: Above day to day itinerary may be change depending on weather and flight.
Package price includes.
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• Walkie Talkie
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crew's table chair during the expedition.
• Burunche climbing permit and Sagarmatha National Park Fee
• Full board trekking lodge camping & Food for Base Camp expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance dally wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to Luckla BC to Kathmandu Cargo of equipment
• Our office service charge
• Visa Fee
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes
• Bar bills and laundry. Travel insurance. Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and international airport tax
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and climbing gear for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Oxygen etc.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.