We fly into Lhasa and get straight into some fascinating and extraordinary sightseeing in the cultural, spiritual and historic capital of Tibet. Dominated by the massive Potala Palace, once the Dalai Lama’s seat of government, we have two days to explore this great city; the Jokhang temple, the Barkor market, Norbulingka, Chakpori (Iron Hill), and the nearby beautiful monasteries of Sera and Drepung. After two days we will feel wrenched away from this beautiful city but we are off to visit the central Tibetan city of Gyantse, which is one of the most authentic towns in Tibet and the Palkhor Monastery which contains the superb Kumbum (10,000 images) stupa and is a deeply spiritual place. Towering above the city, the Gyantse dzong (fort) stands sentinel over the town and offers excellent views. A long day drive to Tsethang and the Yarlung Valley transports us back to the cradle of Tibetan civilisation with all its myths and traditions before flying back to Kathmandu.
|Heart of Tibet|
|4 days hotel, 5 days camping.|
|1||Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel|
|2||Kathmandu - Lhasa|
|5||Lhasa - Gyantse|
|6||Gyantse - Tsethang (Samye)|
|7||Tsethang - Kathmandu|
|8||Kathmandu all day sightseeing Boudhanath, Soyambunath and Pashupatinath|
|9||Kathmandu sightseeing Baktapur and Patan|
|10||Final departure from the Hotel|
Note: Above day to day itinerary may be change depending on weather and flight.
Package price includes.
• All Hotels in Kathmandu + Tibet
• All ground transportation in Nepal + Tibet
• All necessary permit and tax
• All airlines tickets and tax
• All staff wages and insurance
• All food during the trek period
• And emergency hyperbaric Chamber bag
• All airport pickup and drove
• All sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Package Price Excludes
• Personal bar bill travel insurance/ international airfare laundry and tips
• Personal Rescue if you need
Please feel free to inquiry us about details itinerary.