|4 nights hotel, 28 nights camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Seeing the 3rd highest mountain in the world up close, trek on glaciers, challenge high mountain passes, enjoy forests of rhododendron and see many of the native Nepali communities such as Sherpa, Limbu, Rai and Gurung.
Located in far Eastern Nepal, Kanchenjunga is one of the most remote and beautiful areas to trek and is home to the famous Gurkhas. Unused to foreign visitors, much of the area still lies shrouded in mystery and offers the adventurous trekker a multitude of areas to explore. You will pass through picturesque villages interspersed with magnificent rhododendron forests as you climb towards the enormous Kanchenjunga massif. Abundant wildlife can be seen along the trail including musk deer, blue sheep, potentially snow leopard and, for the believer, the Yeti! Magnificent views of Everest, Makalu and Kanchenjunga as well as countless other mighty Himalayan peaks will make the trip truly memorable. Note that this trek can be shortened by 5 days by flying from Biratnagar to Taplejung.
Day01 : Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel
Day02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing Bouddhanoth, Pashupatinath and Monkey temple
Day03 : Kathmandu fly to Suketar Trek to Phurumbu
Day04 : Trek through small village to Chirwa
Day05 : Trek to Lelep
Day06 : Trek to Magwar
Day07 ; Trek to Olangchung Gola
Day08 : Olangchung Gola
Day09 : Trek to Nup
Day10 : Trek to Yangma
Day11 : Trek to Langyo
Day12 : Trek to Pabuktar
Day13 : Trek to high pass camp
Day14 : Trek to pass and down to Langyo
Day15 : Trek to Nango Khola
Day16 : Trek to Nango La base camp
Day17 : Trek to Ghunsa
Day18 : Trek to Khambachen
Day19 : Trek to Lhonak
Day 20 : Trek to Pangpema
Day 21 : Trek to high viewpoint and Lhonak
Day 22 : Trek to Ghunsa
Day 23 : Trek to Sele La BC
Day 24 : Trek to Tseram
Day 25 : Trek to Amgi Khola
Day 26 : Trek to Yamphuding
Day 27 : Trek to Khewang
Day 28 : Trek to Kunjari
Day 29 : Trek to Suketar
Day 30 : Trek fly Suketar to Kathmandu
Day 31 : Free day shopping in Kathmandu
Day 32 : Final departure from the Hotel
Package price includes.
• All airline tickets and tax.
• All necessary permit and entrance fees.
• All Hotels in Kathmandu.
• Airport pickup and drove.
• All ground transportation
• All staff wages and insurance.
• All the meal during the trek(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• All camping equipment like tents, tables, chairs, mattresses, pillows, hot water bags and
• All porter equipment like Jacket, pant, snow goggle, sleeping bag, shoes and socks.
Package Price Excludes
• Personal bar bill, travel insurance/ International airfare
• Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry and tips etc
• Nepal entry visa fee
• Personal rescue if you need