As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|LHAKPA RI EXPEDITION|
|4 nights hotel, 20 nights camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu[1300m]Valley Sightseeing
Day 3 Kathmandu[1300m] Lhasa [3660m], Hotel
Day 4 Sightseeing in Lhasa, Hotel
Day 5 Drive Lhasa- Gyantse[3950m]260 KM, Hotel
Day 6 Drive Gyantse-Shigatse[3900m]90KM,
Day 7 Shigatse-Shegar/New Tingri[4050m]243 KM, Hotel
Day 8 Drive Shegar[4050m]-Rongbuk[5000m]68 KM, camp
Day 9 Rongbuk Rest[5000m]
Day 10 Rongbuk BC back to Rongbuk[5000m]
Day 11 Trek Rongbuk[5000m]-Camp 1[5460m]6 hours
Day 12 Trek Camp 1[5460m]-Intermediate Camp[5760m] 5 hours
Day 13 Rest in Intermediate Camp[5760m]
Day 14 Trek Intermediate Camp[5760m]-Camp 2[5970m 4 hours
Day 15 Trek Camp 2 [5970m]-ABC[6340m] 3 hours
Day 16 Trek Rest and explore in ABC Valley
Day 17 Trek ABC- High Camp back to ABC
Day 18 Trek Climb Lhakpa Ri[7045m], & back to ABC, Camp
Day 19 Trek ABC- Camp 1[5460m] 7 hours
Day 20 Trek Camp 1- Rongbuk[5000m] 6 hours
Day 21 Trek Rongbuk-New Tingri[4050m]
Day 22 Trek New Tingri-Zhangmu
Day 23 Zhangmu- Kathmandu
Day 24 Kathmandu free day shopping
Day 25 Departure from Kathmandu
Package price includes:
• By flight kathmandu to Lhasa/Sightseeing in Lhasa.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• All group and staff tent, kitchen crews table chair during the expedition.
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for BC expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances, equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance dally wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes:
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Bar bills and laundry, Travel insurance and Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and internation airport tax
• Personal accident, insurance, emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Extra expenses for personal
• Satellite phone ,Walkie Talkie,Visa fees
• Film permit
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.