Lhotse is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Lhotse is sometimes mistakenly identified as the south peak of the Everest massif. No serious attention was turned to climbing Lhotse until after Everest had finally been ascended. Lhotse was first climbed in 1956 as an alternative route to the summit of Everest.
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|4 nights hotel, 51 days camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-2 Max-14|
01 Arrival in Kathmandu
02-04 Stay in Kathmandu official formalities.
05 Fly to Lukla same day Phakding
06 Namche Bazaar
07-08 Stay at Khumjung for acclimatization
09 Tengboche Monasteries
12 Lhotse Shar Base Camp
47-48 Cleaning Base Camp
49 Treks from Base Camp to Pheriche
50 Pheriche to Khumjung
51 Khumjung to Phakding
52 Phakding to Lukla
53 Fly back to KTM
54-55 Stay in KTM
56 Departures from KTM
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs
• Walkie Talkie
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crews' table chair during the expedition.
• Everest climbing permit and sagarmatha national park fee
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for Base Camp expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allwances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to lukla to Kathmandu flight tickets & Cargo of equipments
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
• Visa fees.
Package Price Excludes:
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Bar bills and laundry. Travel insurance. Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and internation airport tax
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipments for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit + Oxygen for member and sherpa
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.