|MAKALU CIRCUIT TREKS|
|4 night's hotels 18 nights camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Makalu Base Camp is now only a day away, and to our left rises the Lower Barun Glacier and the spectacular peak of Chamlang. The goal of our trek lies at the foot of the extensive Barun Glacier. Makalu dominates the skyline in front us, with countless other peaks forming a majestic panorama around our camp.
|01||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|02||Trek Preparation day|
|03||Flight to Tumlingtar and drive to Num by Jeep|
|04||Trek Num to Seduwa gaun|
|05||Trek Seduwa Gaun to Tashi Gaun|
|06||Trek Tashi gaun to Khongma Danda|
|07||Trek Khongma Danda to Mumbuk|
|08||Trek Mumbuk to Yangla Kharka|
|09||Trek Yangla Kharka to Jek (langmale) Kharka|
|10||Trek Jek Kharka to Makalu Base camp|
|11||Makalu Base camp – Rest|
|12||Trek Makalu Base camp to Swiss Base camp|
|13||Trek Swiss Base camp to Sherpani Col Camp|
|14||Trek Sherpani Col Camp to Barunche Base camp via Sherpani col pass and West Col Pass|
|15||Trek Barunche Base camp to Amphu Lapsa Base camp|
|16||Trek Amphu Lapsa Base camp to Lake Camp via Amphu Lapsa pass|
|17||Trek Lake camp to Dingboche|
|18||Trek Dingboche to Namche|
|19||Trek Namche to Lukla|
|20||Flight Lukla to Kathmandu|
Note: Above day to day itinerary may be change depending on weather and flight.
Package price includes.
• All airline tickets and tax.
• All necessary and entrance fees.
• All hotels in Kathmandu.
• Airport pickup and drove.
• All ground transportation
• All staff wages and insurance.
• All the meal during the trek(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• All Trekking equipment like tents, tables, chairs, mattresses, pillows, hot water bags and Kitchen crews.
• All porter equipment like jacket, pant, snow goggle, shoes and socks
Package Price Excludes
• Personal bar bill, travel insurance/ International airfare
• Items of personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks. laundry and tips etc
• Nepal entry visa fee
• Personal rescue if you need
Please feel free to contact us for details itinerary.