This region is blessed with an incredible diversity of natural beauty and culture. Due to its isolation and lack of tea houses this area still receives few trekkers. Sherpa, Rai and Limbus are main habitants in this area. Walking north ups the Arun River to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La into the upper Barun Khola valley for a close look at Makalu. You can put together even wilder trek by crossing Sherpani Col and west Col into the upper Hongu valley. The second part of the trek is very difficult and almost impossible without previous experience.
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|4 nights hotel, 46 days camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-2 Max-14|
Day 1 Arrival KTM
Day 2 Stay in KTM, official formalities
Day 3 KTM to Tumlingtar by flight
Day 4 Khaadbari (1500m)
Day 5 Chichila (1900m)
Day 6 Num (1524m)
Day 7 Seduwa (1493m)
Day 8 Tashigaon called "Luck Village" (2057m)
Day 9 Kongma Danda (3600m)
Day 10 Rest Day for the acclimatization
Day 11 Mumbuk (3500m)
Day 12 Nehekharka (3670m)
Day 13 Yak Kharka (4100m)
Day 14 Makalu base camp (5000m)
Day 15-36 Climbing Period
Day 37 Cleaning up Base Camp
Day 38 Yak Kharka
Day 39 Nehekharka
Day 40 Mumbuk
Day 41 Kongma Danda
Day 42 Tashigaon
Day 43 Seduwa
Day 44 Num
Day 45 Chichile
Day 46 Khadbari
Day 47 Tumlingtar
Day 48 Fly to KTM
Day 49-50 Free day KTM
Day 51 Departure from KTM
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation all the way camping Thumlingtar to base camp to Thumlingtar
• All staff wages costs.
• Walkie Talkie
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crew's table chair during the expedition.
• Makalu climbing permit and makalu barun national park fee
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for BC expedition period
• All climbing sharpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to Tumlingtar Base Camp to Kathmandu Cargo of equipment
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
• Visa fees.
Package Price Excludes:
• Bar bills and laundry. Travel insurance. Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and international airport tax
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipment for members
• Personal climbing equipments for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Climbing sherpa summit bonus
• Oxygen etc.
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.