Manaslu is one of the beautiful mountain, and the eight highest Peaks in the world. It lies in Annapurna and Gorkha Region. From Manaslu Nagdi Chuli Nagdi Himalaya glacier follows the Marshyangdi River .
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2-3 Stay in KTM, official formalities
Day 4 Drive to Gorkha 7 hours (1060m) Camp
Day 5 Trek to Arughat, 6 hours (570m) Camp
Day 6 Trek to Soti Khola, 5 hours (730m) Camp
Day 7 Trek to Khani gaon, 6 hours (970m) Camp
Day 8 Trek to Doban, 6 hours (1070m) Camp
Day 9 Trek to Jagat, 6 hours (1370m) Camp
Day 10 Trek to Dyang, 7 hours (1860m) Camp
Day 11 Trek to Umbaie, 6 hours (2100m) Camp
Day 13 Trek to Namru, 5 hours (2540m) Camp
Day 14 Trek to Sama Gompa, 5 hours (3410m)
Day 15 Trek to Samdo 6 hours (3690m) Camp
Day 16 Trek to Base Camp
Day 17-43 Climbing Period
Day 44 Trek clearing Base Camp to Sama village
Day 45 Trek to Namru 6 hours (2540m)
Day 46 Trek to Umbaie 5 hourse (2100m)
Day 47 Trek to Dyang 5 hours (1860m)
Day 48 Trek to Doban 7 hours (1070m)
Day 49 Trek to Khnig gaon, 5 hours970m)
Day 50 Trek to Arughat 7 hourse
Day 51 Trek drive to Kathmandu
Day 52 Trek free day shopping in Kathmandu
Day 53 Final departures from hotel
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• All group and staff tent, kitchen crews table chair during the expedition.
• Manasalu climbing permit and annapurnna conservation fees
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for BC expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances, equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Walkie Talkie
• Visa fees
• Kathmandu to manasalu Base Camp to Kathmandu flight tickets & Cargo of equipment
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes:
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Bar bills and laundry, Travel insurance and Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and internation airport tax
• Personal accident, insurance, emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipment for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Climbing sherpa summit bonus
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.