Pumori Expedition is located in the Everest region and is one of the beautiful Expedition Peaks in Nepal. To the Northwest of Nepal lies the fascinating country of the legendry Sherpas.
Pumori is generally considered to be technically challenging and requires climbers to be experienced as well as in faultless physical condition. For one such climber this mountain could become the most rewarding challenger in the Himalaya. After ascent up to Pumori Peak you can see plenty of Mountains, Ama Dablam, (6812m) Makalu, (8463m), Cho-You, (8201m), Kanchan junga, (8586m) Mt. Everest (8848m) and also beautiful villages of Goraksep.
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|4 days Hotel 25 days camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-2 Max-14|
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 Visit Kathmandu
Day 3 Kathmandu to Lukla same day Phakding
Day 4 Namche Bazaar
Day 5 Namche Bazaar Acclimadition
Day 6 Tengboche
Day 7 Pheriche
Day 8 Lobuche
Day 9 Pumori Base Camp
Day 10 Base Camp Preparation
Day 11-24 Climbing Period
Day 25 Cleaning up Base Camp
Day 26 Tengboche
Day 27 Namche Bazaar
Day 28 Lukla
Day 29 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 29 Kathmandu Free Day
Day 30 Departure from Kathmandu
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• Visa fees
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crew's table chair during the expedition.
• Pumari climbing permit and Nagarmatha National park fees
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for BC expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to Lukla BC to Kathmandu Cargo of equipment
• Our office service charge
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes:
• Climbing equipment for members
• Bar bills and laundry. Travel insurance. Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips for the staff and internation airport tax
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipment for members
• Garbage deposit
• Walkie Talkie and epi gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Oxyzen etc.
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.