Among the 14 peaks over 8000 meters in the world, Shisha Pangma of 8027m ranks last. It happens to be the only peak lying entirely in Tibet. The climate of Shisha Pangma is quite close to that of Everest. The best timing for mountaineering activities comes each year in April, May and October, November.
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|Sisha Pangma Expedition|
|4 nights hotel, 42 days camping|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu. Briefing, visa procedures and shopping.
Day 03: Kathmandu.
Day 04: Drive to Zangmu (2300m). Overnight in hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Nyalam. (3750m). Overnight in hotel.
Day 06-07: Nyalam, acclimatization days.
Day 08: Drive to Base Camp (4700m).
Day 09-11: Stay at Base Camp.
Day 12: To Advanced Base Camp (5600m).
Day 13: Advance Base Camp.
Day 14 -38: Climbing Period.
Day 39: Return to Advanced Base Camp.
Day 40: Return to Base Camp
Day 41: Stay at Base Camp
Day 42: Clean up Base Camp
Day 43: Drive to Zangmu. Overnight in hotel.
Day 44: Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 45-46: Kathmandu.
Day 47: Departure from Kathmandu
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation at our base in Kathmandu, the relaxing in Hotel.
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• Accommodation in lodges/tea houses and all meals during the expeditions.
• All staff wages costs.
• Walkie Talkie
• All group and staff tents, kitchen crew's table chair during the expedition.
• Shisha pangma climbing permit
• All Base camp equipment like tent, table, chair, mattress and kitchen crews
• Full board trekking lodge camping& Food for Base Camp expedition period
• All climbing Sherpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allowances, equipment, insurance daily wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to Base Camp to Kathmandu Cargo of Equipment
• Our office service charge
• Visa fees
• Sightseeing in Kathmandu etc.
Package Price Excludes:
• Personal climbing equipment for member
• Bar bills and laundry. Travel insurance. Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips, and international airport tax
• Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Climbing high altitude bonus + Summit bonus
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and climbing gear for members
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Film permit
• Climbing Sherpa summit bonus
• Oxygen etc.
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.