Tilicho peak is a little bit hard to climb than the other mountains having height of the around 7000m. The way to this mountain climbing has two ways up to its base camp. One way goes via Marsyangdi valley route and another way goes via Kaligandaki valley. The base camp is located near the Tilicho Lake. From summit panoramic view of Tilicho Lake down below can be seen.
As a fully registered company, Pema Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees.
Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
|4 nights hotel, 31 days camping|
|Entry Point||:||Besi Sahar|
|Group Size||:||Min-4 Max-14|
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu
Dai 2 Stay in Kathmandu, official formalities
Day 3 Drive to Besi Sahar same day Bulbhule
Day 4 Jagat
Day 5 Tal
Day 6 Chame
Day 7 Pisang
Day 8 Manang
Day 9 Besi Khola
Day 10 Tilicho
Day 11-27 Climbing Period
Day 28 Base Camp - Khangsar
Day 29 Thorong Phedi
Day 30 Muktinath
Day 31 Jomsom
Day 32 Pokhara
Day 33 Kathmandu
Day 34 Free Day Kathmandu
Day 35 Departure from Kathmandu
Package price includes:
• All internal flights and hotel/airport transfers.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel
• All ground transport by private vehicles.
• All staff wages cost and insurance
• All group and staff tents, tables, chairs, mattresses, hot water bags and kitchen crew's during the expedition.
• Tilicho climbing permit and Annapurna Conservation fees
• Full board trekking lodge camping & Food for BC expedition period
• All climbing sharpa equipment and insurance all of staff.
• Liaison officer's allwances equipment for expedition on flight ticket insurance daylly wages
• Hyperbaric chamber bag
• Kathmandu to jomsom BC to Kathmandu Cargo of equipment
• Sightseeing in kathmandu
• Our office service charge etc.
Package Price Excludes:
• Nepal entry Visa fees.
• Bar bills, laundry. Travel insurance. International airfare and tax
• Meals in Kathmandu
• Tips, Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation and helicopter rescue
• Extra expenses for personal
• High altitude food, tent and equipment for members
• Climbing equipment for member
• Garbage deposit and epic gas
• Mask regular
• Satellite phone
• Walkie Talkie
• Film permit
• Climbing Sherpa summit bonus
• Oxygen etc.
#Note above day to day itinerary. May be change depending on weather and flight.
Please feel free to inquiry us about the details itinerary.